When you spend time with family and friends, enjoying good food, wine, and company, life is indeed rich. This year, WineFest No. 23 embraces all this and more as we find inspiration in this quintessential Italian philosophy: Mangia bene, ridi spesso, ama molto. Eat well, laugh often, love much.
To help us honor the physicians and faculty members at University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital, we are inviting winemakers direct from Italy who spread their generosity among additional organizations, causes, and research. Salut!
WINEFEST NO. 22 HONORARY WINEMASTERS
- Scot Bilbro, winemaker and general manager, Marietta Cellars
Son of owner, Chris Bilbro, founder of Marietta Cellars
- Steve Lohr, chairman and CEO, J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines
Son of Jerry Lohr, Chairman and CEO of J. Lohr
- Niccolo Maltinti, U.S. brand ambassador, Antinori
Producers of wine for more than six centuries
- Carlo and Dante Mondavi, winemakers, Raen
Sons of Tim Mondavi and fourth-generation vintners
- Justin Seidenfeld, winemaker, Rodney Strong
Will one day replace Rick Sayre as head winemaker at Rodney Strong
- Rui Ribeiro, marketing manager, Symington Family Estates producing Dow and Graham’s Proto
Family estate has been present for five generations