Thank you for your support of University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital. We truly appreciate your commitment to changing outcomes for children in Minnesota and around the world.
While we could not be with you in person for WineFest - A Toast to Children's Health in May, we were thrilled to be able to spend last Saturday night with you at WineFest@Home. If you missed our virtual event, it's not too late to still watch any part of the program and make an impact! During the festivities, we shared hospital highlights and inspiring patient stories, talked to renowned winemakers and celebrity partners, and raised $500,000 for pioneering pediatric research at the University of Minnesota with gifts from Rich & Mary Ostlund and BKND2ALL to exceed our goal.
WineFest @Home by the numbers:
- Guests logged in from 19 states
- 10 winemasters representing 3 countries including Spain and Uruguay participated in the program
- Over 2,100 bids were made during the silent auction
(1,000 more bids than our next highest auction)
- More than 1,200 individual viewers logged into the program
- Over 150 donations were made and you can still contribute through Father's Day to help children everywhere survive and thrive
We look forward to seeing you and celebrating with you at WineFest No. 25 - A Toast to Children's Health on May 7-8, 2021 at the Renaissance Hotel Minneapolis, The Depot. In the meantime, if you would like to learn more about how you can make a difference at University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital, please contact Emily Katsuma.